The Story of Art ✎ La Historia del Arte

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

I've missed the blog and I've missed you all! 2O17 has been the busiest year yet and I've been doing tons of reading. I don't have any new art to share but I do want to show some pages from a book I'm reading.
It was written in the 5Os and is an art history book. It's a perfect read for anyone interested in the subject. The author E. H. Gombrich keeps every chapter interesting and easy to understand. If you're ever curious about the existence of art and how it evolved, this is the book to get.

Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!


  Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr ✽ 

Comments

  1. that book sounds and looks so exciting! art <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's a really good read. :)

      Delete
  2. Many great art pieces from history. Luckily if you know the name, you can always see it online. Good thing for digital things too. now art won't dissappear forever

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So many great artists, painters, sculptors, it's hard to remember them all sometimes!

      Delete
  3. Thanks a lot :D

    super interesting post my dear :D I really love this kind of books :D

    NEW DECOR POST | 10 Tips To Decor With Neutral Colors!
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Miguel!
      These are always very interesting.

      Delete
  4. Pues se ve muy interesante, me lo apunto como futura lectura ^^
    Un beso!

    ReplyDelete
  5. mi hubby se compro este libro el otro dia. Me ha gustado mucho
    x,abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Join the fun!