Perfect Carrot Juice ✰ Jugo de Zanahoria Perfecto

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

You know something is good when even your cat wants some. After experimenting with fruit, I created the best juice with three affordable ingredients. The taste of carrots is not overpowering although it is the main foundation. Some of the benefits include: Vitamin A, C, K, B8, Iron, & Potassium. To also save money, I make this once every three days which works perfectly to keep you active during the whole week! All you need is a simple juicer and three ingredients.

Makes One Perfect Carrot Juice:
3 Carrots; frozen
1 Orange or Tangerine; peeled & refrigerated
1 banana; peeled

1.Wash the carrots with cold water and peel the orange/tangerine and banana.
2. Add them to the juicer and mix well when finished!
Be sure to drink it all in less than 2O minutes after making it. The nutrients die and are not as beneficial after that time.
I'd love to see your photos if you make it and I'll put them here on the blog!
Just post them on Twitter or Instagram with the hashtag #VegCourtesy & my name @Nosferadi
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!

 Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr  

Comments

  1. De sólo ver al gatito se me antojo!

    Saludos!
    [ urban-berry.com ]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must be good considering cats usually eat a 100% meat-based diet. I know my dog has usually does not like anything vegetable based. Sometimes she'd pick through her dog food of the green pieces.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dracüla is a little weird because she's obsessed fruit and vegetables.
      Oh wow! Your dog is really smart (& picky)! My dogs used to eat anything. Hahahah

      Delete
  3. El gatito quiere meter su carita :3 yo lo haré. Cuando lo haga te etiqueto💟 besos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Le encanta el plátano y por eso quiere el jugo. xD
      Gracias, Marely! Está muy delicioso.

      Delete
  4. Juicing is my favorite! I'm gonna drink this in the morning for sure :D
    ♡ Dulce

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gracias, guapa :D Mi estación favorita es el verano :D

    Hum, que buen aspeto!!

    NEW REVIEW POST | Facial Cleansing Tonic For Normal and Mixed Skins.
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. El verano es bonito cuando baja el sol. <3

      Muchas gracias, Miguel!

      Delete
  6. Yum! I've actually never tried carrot juice, I want to though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. No me gusta mucho la zanahoria pero como has dicho que no se nota pues creo que lo voy a probar. Además, malo no tiene que estar cuando tu gato quiere probar :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Te entiendo; el sabor es muy fuerte. Este jugo está muy bueno por la combinación de naranja y plátano.

      Delete
  8. I've heard of carrot juice before, but it never sounded all that appetizing. This recipe might not be so bad though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah I know what you mean! This is the only carrot juice recipe that I like!

      Delete
  9. Esta tan rico !!me encanta!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super rico y con muchas vitaminas , tomo nota !!

    Besotes guapísima


    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds delicious :-)
    xoxo
    http://gingersnaphattie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  12. banana is such a great idea * q * <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's soooo good! The perfect ingredient for this juice. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Join the fun!