☯ Xbox One S Review ☯

 ENGLISH      ESPAÑOL

The latest release from Microsoft of the Xbox One S got my inner child in an excited trance. Being able to connect the television, cable, BluRay, and Netflix; eliminating all the controls, I was sold! It was the perfect early birthday gift for both my husband and I (26th of September/TODAY and 7th of October). After purchasing the Halo edition (includes Halo 1 - 5) a couple of weeks ago, I decided to test it out and give it a quick review.
SIZE:
The Xbox One S is much smaller than the Xbox One and its competition the Play Station 4. It leaves more than enough room on my shelf for books and decorations while giving off a stylish and minimalistic appearance. It's also pretty lightweight and easy to place almost anywhere. The new controllers are cordless and compatible for PC gaming (the grip is also more comfortable). I like connecting my headphones because it puts me in my own personal bubble without disturbing my husband. However, I'd prefer the headphone jack to be at the top of the controller since it bends the wire when it brushes by my "amazing abs"/tummy. :P
GRAPHICS:
Having 4k image quality with BluRay and HDR (High Dynamic Range), connecting it to our 4k television made it worth every cent! Everything is so clear (¿what pixels?) and the main menu page is also better than the Xbox 36O. As far as games go, I've had no problem with the quality in graphics during gameplay and everything is spot on. Since I can also connect my Netflix account, I love watching my favorite series, "Narcos" on it and anything with 1O8Op quality is boosted to 4k!
GAMEPLAY:
The gameplay is superb! Some Xbox 36O games are even compatible. Although I'm still on Halo 1, I did some quick run-through levels with them all and so far no freezing or buffering. Playing live with other people is also fun and easy to control.  Street Fighter wise: I was bummed out at first to hear that Street Fighter V will not be released for the Xbox One or One S. Then I remembered how they took out iconic characters such as Blanka, Sagat, Guile, E. Honda, & Balrog so I got over it. I'm sure I can wait for Street Fighter VI!

MEMORY SPACE:
The Xbox One S Halo edition comes with over 5OO gigabytes of memory but you can always purchase more. Since I like to keep my gaming organized, this is enough memory space for me at the moment. If you're looking for heavy amounts of memory, there is another Xbox One S with TWO TERABYTES of memory storage! They basically have every type of person covered.



Is it a good idea to buy the Xbox One S instead of the Xbox One or PS4? The truth is that this console is worth it. If you're looking for something with decent price ranges and high quality in graphics and design, then the Xbox One S is the perfect option.
Don't forget to join Vegetarian Courtesy!
The Xbox people sent me this adorable graphic of Dracüla via Twitter!

 Twitter ✽ Facebook  Tumblr  

Comments

  1. Glad you are enjoying your new x-box. My son loves his and spends half his money buying games for it.
    Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so much fun, but I try to limit gaming time to one hour. :) Does he have the Xbox One S too?

      Delete
  2. I think Street Fighter peaked at Alpha though III was pretty good.

    I haven't got a ONE yet but I hope I will eventually. I really want to play Halo 5. I love multiplayer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed, but I also remember how cool the graphics for Street Fighter IV seemed when it first came out, especially in the arcades.
      I think you'd like the Xbox One S. :) Halo 5 is pretty good, I always play multiplayer with my husband.

      Delete
  3. Cool rewiew! :)
    What you think about follow each other on GFC and instagram (if you want)?
    Follow me, let me know and I follow you ^__^
    http://instagram.com/st_bakay/
    http://astbakay.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anastasia. You're very sweet.

      Delete
  4. Perfecto me ha encantado!!besos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yo quiero unaa! Me encantó el grafico del gatito!! Es un detallazo ♡♡♡ Saludos, hermosa

    ReplyDelete
  6. !!!!!
    that's so cooool :D
    it must have felt so amazing opening the box > w <
    glad you've been enjoying using it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the white colour, you capture it beautifully! Great review, my partner would be super interested to read it too haha! :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Elizabeth! The white makes it match with anything. :)

      Delete
  8. The Xbox One S is so cool in your lovely room!
    On google I knew it will be released in Japan in the year!!

    akiko

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Akiko. :)
      It's awfully exciting to have!

      Delete
  9. Thanks for the great review; my family love Xbox One S!

    Regards
    Review And Keep Free Xbox One S Worth £249

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Join the fun!